Selling Name (UK): Heather Austin
Varietal Name: Auscook
- Type : English Roses
- Flower Colour: light red or deep pink
- Fragrance: 5 to 6 Strong
- Flowering Period: repeat
- Foliage: Glossy, Semi glossy, Large foliage, Dark green, Red when young
- Plant Height (cm Approximately): 125
- Plant Width (cm Approximately): 100
- Use: Borders, Mixed Planting, Large Beds
- Special Instructions: Prune down by about half.
- Planting Distance (cm Approximately): 50
- Bred By: David Austin
- Year of UK Introduction: 1996
Fragrance Levels: 1 - 3 Slight; 3 - 5 Medium; 5 - 6 Strong; 6 - 8 Very Strong; 8 - 10 Exceptional
Notes: The suppliers list is limited to members of the British Rose Group. Purchasers should always ascertain available stocks of a specific variety from the suppliers listed to prevent disappointment.