Selling Name (UK): R.anemonoides 'ramona'
- Type : Species Roses
- Flower Colour: medium red
- Fragrance: None detectable
- Flowering Period: once flowering
- Foliage: Mat, Small foliage, Medium green
- Plant Height (cm Approximately): 150
- Plant Width (cm Approximately): 120
- Use: Mixed Planting, Specimen
- Special Instructions: Prune after flowering, may be grown as a climber.
- Planting Distance (cm Approximately): 120
- Year of UK Introduction: 1913
- Parentage: Sport
- David Austin Rose Nursery Limited - Shropshire
- Peter Beales Roses - Norfolk
- Trevor White Old Fashioned Roses - Norfolk
Fragrance Levels: 1 - 3 Slight; 3 - 5 Medium; 5 - 6 Strong; 6 - 8 Very Strong; 8 - 10 Exceptional
Notes: The suppliers list is limited to members of the British Rose Group. Purchasers should always ascertain available stocks of a specific variety from the suppliers listed to prevent disappointment.